Monday, November 4, 2013

Advent Calendar Monday

Advent Calendar Monday is here!
I thought I'd start out with a cool collection from Etsy (it also gives people enough time to do a little searching themselves and order in time for December 1st).

Thank you to Karen at ArtfulTea for letting me post
 this unique advent calendar for the tea lover in your life.
 Seriously two of my favourite things - tea and advent calendars!
In love!


  
Thank you to Shawna at Tricyclecrafts for letting me post
her cool Magnetic Advent Calendar! Love it when you can
reuse year to year - and doesn't it look cute!

Thank you to Gregory at SlippinSouthern for letting me post this
fantastic advent tree! You can choose what you add to this
advent calendar base - photos, treats, ornaments.
Your options are endless!

Thank you to Liz from Dandeave for letting me post her
printable advent calendar boxes - they are beautiful! 

Thank you to Anissa from thymbldesigns for letting me post her beautiful
Matryoshka Advent Calendar! She ships from Europe
(so time is a bit tighter on these). Precious!

Just sharing a little handmade/homemade love this fine Advent Calendar Monday! 
And again, if you have never purchased anything from Etsy before -
 you can use this link to get $5.00 off by using this link.

It's a gorgeous day here in the Pacific Northwest!
Enjoy your Monday wherever you are!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring my printable advent calendar boxes - you found some great other ideas too!

Anonymous said...

I love the Advent calendars.
So imaginative. PB